Stim Interdental Angular
Stim interdental Angular 0 is an “L” shaped angular interdental brush, that reaches up to the last molar. It is very convenient for the front as well back teeth. It comes with a cap to keep it hygienic.
Please select the right size from the options: 0 for small gaps and 5 for large gaps between teeth or choose multi-pack for assorted sizes.
An interdental brush is used to efficiently remove plaque between the teeth. It is used to clean areas where your toothbrush can’t reach.
STIM offers a wide collection of Interdental brushes for all gap sizes. Choose between a variety of sizes and models as per your need.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
Key Benefits of Stim Interdental Angular
- “L” shaped angular interdental brushes, that reach up to the last molar.
- Anti-Bacterial Bristles
- The angle head allows easier access, especially between the posterior teeth (Molar)
- This Stim proxa Interdental toothbrush has extra strong poly-coated wires
- Prevents galvanizing shocks
- Made of tynex bristles
- This Stim proxa brush Angular 0 helps with implants, crowns, bridges, and between the teeth.
How to Use
- Take Stim proxa Interdental Toothbrush Angular 0 L shaped.
- Insert the brush gently between your teeth.
- Do not force the brush into the space, work it gently back and forth a few times in push-pull motion.’
- Never twist or turn the brush while it is inside the gap.
- Wash the Stim proxy Interdental Toothbrush after use.
- Stop using once the bristles start fraying. Some initial bleeding may occur while brushing, but will generally resolve in about 10 days.